Your browser does not support JavaScript!


Court Petition Mailer

Dear Beneficiary:
It appears that some beneficiaries are confused about how to respond to the papers that they have received from the Superior Court regarding the Petition to Amend the Huna Totem Shareholders Settlement Trust. As we stated during the review period in order to amend the method of dividend calculation we must petition the Superior Court for authority to do so. If you voted in favor the amendments you do not have to do anything. If you voted against the change but don’t care any longer or wish to object to the change, you don’t need to do anything or file an objection. You only need to file an answer or objection to the petition if you continue to object to the change.
If you wish to continue to object you must file a written objection with the Superior Court stating the reasons you object to the amendment. The court will then set a date for hearing those and any other objections to the Petition to Amend the Trust. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Katelyn Savland in Shareholder Services.
Court Petition Mailer.png